2016 was an epic year. My best.
Although 27th Renaissance was neglected (again) I was more creative than ever and consistent in my writing elsewhere.
This year I have big plans for this blog and my life.
Things I’ve got in store for my website here:
- Design overhaul–freshening things up.
- A summary of my Renaissance pursuits from My Renaissance Defined: what progress have I made since compiling that list?
- A portfolio of graphic design, writing and video work.
- A consistent summary of my creations in other locations
- Experiments and challenges in health, fitness and life.
- Book reports and reviews. Major Year of reading ahead!
- Travel posts–have some vagabonding in the works
- Links to my most recommended supplements, fitness tools, books, mentors and inspirations.
- A summary of my 2016 learning and takeaways
- Even more!
I greatly appreciate everyone who’s been following the journey thus far, and I can promise a more exciting and well documented year here on my blog in 2017